Nickel Scrap Recycling
Your global resource for nickel recycling and processing, Globe Metal buys all forms of nickel material, including turnings, solid scrap, powder, grinding sludge, filter cake from plating operations, fines, high- and low-grade nickel, nickel waste by-products, spent catalysts, slag, stainless steel powder, stainless steel mill scale from foundries, alloys, rounds, cut-offs, chips, waste water residue that contains nickel content, nickel residue and raney nickel scrap.
What is Nickel?
Nickel is a chemical element with symbol Ni and atomic number 28. It is a silvery-white lustrous metal with a slight golden tinge, and it belongs to the transition metals and is hard and ductile.
Forms that Globe Metal Can Recycle
- Inconel Scrap: We recycle all Inconel alloys—600, 601, 625, 690, 702, 713C, 718, 738, 751, 792, 800, 825, 901 and 939—and Inconel solids, turnings, chips, powder, grindings, grinding sludge and grinding swarf.
- Monel Scrap: We recycle all Monel alloys—400, 401, 404, K-500 and R-406—and in any form including Monel turnings, solids, chips, grindings, and powder.
- Hastelloy Scrap: We recycle Hastelloy scrap in any form—turnings, chips, grindings, solids and powder—and all Hastelloy alloys: A, B, B2, B3, B142T, Hastelloy Hybrid-BC1, C, C4, C22, C22HS, C2000, C263, C276, D, F, G, G2, G3, G30, G50 H9M, N, R235, S, W and X.
- Rene Scrap: Rene 220, Rene 142, Rene 77, Rene 80, Rene 88, Rene 95, Rene 108, Rene 125, Rene N5, Rene N500 and Rene N515.
- Other: Waspalloy, Udimet 500, Udimet 520, Udimet 600, Mar M 246, PWA 663 (B1900), Mar M200, Mar M 002, Mar M 247, etc.
Who Sells To Globe Metal?
Globe Metal recycles pure nickel, alloys and superalloys (Inconel, Monel, and Hastelloy). We recover any material running 10% Ni or more. Globe Metal recycles metals from industries like additive manufacturing and the aerospace.
Who Buys Recycled Nickel From Globe Metal?
We work with some of the largest secondary smelters and stainless steel foundries to provide them with their raw feedstock produced by our nickel recycling program. Every unit of nickel is patiently recovered by industry experts to ensure that only the highest grade of metal makes it to market. Companies from around the world still do business with us after forty years because of our longstanding commitment to quality, consistency, and expert customer service to address any processing and recycling need.