Additive Manufacturing (AM) is trending and revolutionizing the world of manufacturing, and Globe Metal® is helping reduce the environmental (and financial) impact with our hazardous waste services.
Globe Metal® is proud to announce we have recently been registered in the Government of Canada Controlled Goods Program, allowing us to continue to expand our services to manufacturing clients around the globe.
Globe Metal has grown from our humble beginnings and with our continued growth globally, we felt it was time for an updated, more robust website to match the direction the company continues to head in.
Molybdenum, or moly, is a powerful element that is often used in super alloys in a variety of industries to strengthen and improve tools they use. These industries include aerospace, defence, and even the glass industry in the form of moly electrodes.
Globe Metal not only buys tungsten and tungsten carbide in a variety of forms, but also from many different industries, including machining shops, mining companies, wood processors, and manufacturers.
With vaccines being rolled out worldwide and the aerospace industry ramping back up after a COVID lockdown, we’re seeing titanium market conditions improve - in other words, prices of titanium scrap are increasing!
- Globe Metal is Excited to be Attending RAPID + TCT 2023 April 13, 2023
- Recycling Waste from the Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) Industry December 23, 2022
- Globe Metal® working with Military and Defense Industries December 18, 2022
- Globe Metal® is now Registered in the Controlled Goods Program October 27, 2022
- Globe Metal’s New Website Launched August 4, 2022