Globe Metal is excited to be attending RAPID + TCT 2023, North America’s largest and most influential additive manufacturing event, taking place May 2-4 in Chicago, Illinois.
As the defense industry works to be more environmentally friendly, metal recycling is becoming more and more important – and Globe Metal® is there to help.
Globe Metal® is proud to announce we have recently been registered in the Government of Canada Controlled Goods Program, allowing us to continue to expand our services to manufacturing clients
Globe Metal has grown from our humble beginnings and with our continued growth globally, we felt it was time for an updated, more robust website to match the direction the
At Globe Metal, we pride ourselves on being more than just another metal recycling facility. We strive to be a full-service provider for our clients, making it easy for them
Globe Metal not only buys tungsten and tungsten carbide in a variety of forms, but also from many different industries, including machining shops, mining companies, wood processors, and manufacturers.
With vaccines being rolled out worldwide and the aerospace industry ramping back up after a COVID lockdown, we’re seeing titanium market conditions improve - in other words, prices of titanium
- The Circular Economy could be the edge we need November 30, 2023
- Globe Metal is Excited to be Attending RAPID + TCT 2023 April 13, 2023
- Recycling Waste from the Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) Industry December 23, 2022
- Globe Metal® working with Military and Defense Industries December 18, 2022
- Globe Metal® is now Registered in the Controlled Goods Program October 27, 2022