www.globemetal.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Globe Metal®. See contact information at the bottom of this page.
Mail1545 1er Ste-Catherine, Quebec J5C 1C5, Canada
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
Applicable LawThis Policy is governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec.
ConsentBy using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic WayWe may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address; and
- Payment information.
- Completing a form
Who We Share Personal Data With
Other DisclosuresWe will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
How Long We Store Personal DataUser data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal DataTo protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Strict confidentiality agreements bind our employees, and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole is known to be insecure at times; therefore, we cannot guarantee user data security beyond what is reasonably practical.
ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data CollectedIf you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact us.
Do Not Track NoticeDo Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference you can set in specific web browsers. We do not track the users of our Site over time and across third-party websites and therefore do not respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
- Functional cookies Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc; and
- Third-Party Cookies Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Google Analytics Cookies.