Simple THREE STEP Solution:
A worldwide leader in metal recycling services, Globe Metal has the experience and technology to recycle and recover metals in any form including solids, turnings, chips, powder, dust, sludge, overspray, catalysts, waste, grindings, filter cake, tailings, flue dust and filters. Globe Metal dominates the world’s recycling market in specialty metals, having served the following industries for almost 40 years:
- Tool manufacturers
- Thermal spray
- Oil and gas
- Machine shops
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Scrap dealers
We’re ISO-certified with services that make it easy for you to buy, sell, recycle and manage your scrap, including:
- Transportation. Regardless of where you are in the world, we’ll ship your scrap to our facility whether by truck, ship or rail. No having to worry about how to haul away your scrap or how to send it to us.
- Management. We’ll provide you with scrap handling equipment, such as bins, drums and scales. All of our materials are of the highest quality, meeting regulatory specifications.
- Revenue stream. Your metals waste can also be your treasure. We’ll help you to maximize the value of your metallic waste streams by offering you the best price per pound.
- Personalized service. Because we are family-owned, we have a staff that’s large enough to offer you the most responsive service but small enough to work with you on an individual basis. We’ll give you the time you need and consult you on the most effective way to handle your company’s waste, with solutions that are custom to your needs.
- Eco-friendly. Thanks to our services, you can rest-assured that you are dealing with your metals waste in an environmentally friendly way. We sell the metals we recover from our recycling process back into the metals market for other uses. We adhere to international rules and regulations, use clean ways of processing our metals and operate out of a fully paved plant to help us work with scrap metal in the most environmentally friendly way.
Talk to a buyer
Recent blog articles
The troft in metal prices that we’ve seen in the metal industry over the past few years has been painful, we’ve felt it, and if you’re reading this, you’ve likely felt it. Tungsten, Molybdenum are all trading at less than half of what they were just 2 years ago. This...
As summer comes to an end, and with Mine Expo 2016 & CRU Ryan’s Notes conferences coming up, many of our buyers are getting ready to hit the road. At the best of times business travel can be an exhilarating mix of seeing new places, putting faces to the names that...
One of the keys to the success for Globe Metal has been our ability to understand the industrial application of metals. Through talking to our customers and asking them about challenges they face, we’re able to identify opportunities that will benefit both partners...
In today’s difficult business environment we are all looking to reduce costs and make ourselves more efficient. One of the ways to reduce these costs is to recycle materials that would normally go to a landfill. Bag house filters are an item that can be expensive to...
Jeff Solomon, CEO at Globe Metal is prod to announce the permitting approval to begin construction on their new warehouse and processing facility. Solomon says: ” This is a new era for our company. We will be able to establish a new niche for our company with the...